Known across corporate America for his energetic, innovative presentations, Keith's unique style of delivery, solid content, and practical application, spiced with the right amount of humor, leaves his audiences ready to take action!
Keith speaks from his own leadership experience and what he has gleaned through his interaction with some of the world's most respected business leaders. He spent fourteen years as a corporate marketing executive and top training instructor at IBM. Today he addresses audiences at more than 120 events annually for corporate clients such as McDonald's, Microsoft, and American Express.
It doesn't take long to understand why The Wall Street Journal calls Keith Harrell "a star with attitude." Speaker, consultant, and author, Keith continues to mesmerize and motivate audiences with his charismatic style, humorous insights, and contagious high energy.
As a Professional Speaker, Keith has:
- Written several best-selling books, including Attitude Is Everything, showing people how to achieve their personal best in business and in life.
- Earned the highest designation presented by the National Speakers Association, "CSP" or "Certified Speaking Professional."
- Spoken to hundreds of organizations such as Coca-Cola, Boeing, Bellsouth, Merrill Lynch, and the CIA.
- Been named by one of the country's leading lecture agencies to its list of the "22 Guaranteed Standing Ovations!"
- Won the prestigious Council of Peers Award for Excellence conferred by the National Speakers Association. Only five speakers of 5,000 annually are bestowed with the honor.